Website Set Up and Traffic Creation
As always, I will outline how I am personally finding success and making money online. All I have is my own experience. The rest in conjecture.
No doubt, Google AdSense is an easy way for you to make some money online. You could set up your site in less than a few hours. Provided you add content regularly, you will make money daily through Google AdSense – within a couple of months .
Currently my sites make anywhere from 2 cents to $2 per click through. My click through rate can be as high as 50%, although it tends to pan out around 10-15% on a consistent basis. Some sites and niches do also tend to perform better than others. For example, my forums and membership based sites have pitifully low CTRs.
Setting Up a Platform for Your Google AdSense Ads
The first thing you must do, if you plan to get anywhere at all with Google AdSense, is find a platform on which to place your content and ads.
There are free options like Google’s Blogger that will allow you to place your AdSense ads, but if you’re serious about doing this long term, then you should get your own domain and hosting. Click here for help on choosing a domain name. Click here for hosting with Free domain registration.
Once you have your own domain and hosting, I believe WordPress to be the perfect option for profiting with Google AdSense. WordPress is free to download, simple in it’s layout, very straight-forward to install, and you can easily add content through it’s admin publishing tool.
Other options include:
1. Use Xsite pro to create your site – This is a piece of software that will help you create a website step by step. This is a popular alternative to using a blog platform, to publish your content.
Xfactor John has created a really great course on making money with AdSense using Xsitepro and a high CTR template. I know for a fact this template rocks because I’ve used it.
2. Subscribe to a site creation Service – There are numerous online membership sites that will create your site for you, complete with AdSense ads. You just need to do the marketing. These memberships usually cost around $30 – $50 per month.
Getting an AdSense Account
Once you have your site set up and have added some content, you should apply for your Google AdSense account. Please be aware that you won’t be approved unless your site has actually some content on it’s pages. So, make sure to add at least 3 blog posts before applying.
Once you have done that, click here to apply for your Google AdSense account.
After You’ve Been Approved
Now that you have your AdSense account and your website set up you need to:
1. Continue to Add content – Without content you don’t have anything to offer. So you need to continually add content to your new blog – especially at the beginning. Once you are getting traffic you can slacken off – maybe update once per week. That is if you are intent on setting up multiple sites.
The more useful this info is the more likely your visitor is to stay on your site long enough to click through on one of your AdSense ads.
2. Build back links – The more back links you have to your blog the more likely that your content is going to hit the top positions in the search engines for certain search phrases.
3. Add AdSense – Content + Back links = Targeted traffic. Sooner or later – depending on the niche you have chosen – you are going to see targeted visitors coming to your site. The more consistent you are with steps 1 and 2 above the more traffic you should see. Now that the traffic is coming you need to get some Google ads up.
Log into your AdSense account, create some ads and add the codes to your site. I know I am making this sound easy, but the purpose of this post is a general outline. It’s not meant to be a comprehensive guide on completing each step. As usual you can Google each of these steps to find info on completing each.
If you have availed of my blog set up service there is a two click process to do this.
You DO NOT have to get a lot of traffic to be in profit with Google AdSense. A website and hosting service will cost you less than $10 per month. Grab my offer above and you can get the lot for much less.
If your CTR on your ads is high enough you can easily make $100 per month from ONE site with less than 50 daily visitors. I have seen some of my sites make money consistently with 10 visitors or less. Not a lot, but they still profit- given the low cost to run them.
What can you achieve with 10, 20 or 50 sites?
Tomorrow, in part 3, I will write a little bit about what Google AdSense ads I have found to be most profitable on my sites.
“Let Me Know How I Can Help You Get Started Today”
Republished by Blog Post Promoter