Social Bookmark Marketing
The www is awash with internet marketers using Social Bookmark sites, like Propeller and Digg, to drive massive amounts of traffic to their business sites, increasing sales and profits.
This isn’t a new phenomenon. In fact, from the dawn of social networking sites there have been a plentiful herd of internet marketers waiting to discover how best they could use this explosion of traffic – to drive visitors to their own sites.
Here are some tips to maximise your exposure on such sites using tried and proven methods to drive targeted traffic to your website:
1. Set Up Multiple FREE Accounts. There are numerous networking communities online that you can sign up for free. Submit to as many as possible. Do a search on Google for ‘Social bookmarking sites’ for the most popular with the highest traffic stats.
2. If it’s within your budget, I highly encourage you to purchase a web script or software utility to put this process on auto-pilot. I use a WordPress script called Auto Social Poster that will automatically submit each blog post I publish to around 30 Social networking sites – including all the most visited ones.
3. Employ Effective keyword Research. The Social sites usually link from your article title back to your site PLUS they put your link on pages on their site – determined by whichever keyword phrases you use when submitting. Ensure that you use popular search terms in your tags and article title. Hint: Choose three to four word(long-tail) keyword phrases to increase the likelihood of your Social Bookmark article ranking high on Google and the other top search engines.
4. Interact with other SB members. On either Technorati, Propeller, or Digg, I encourage you to take part in site functions, for instance commenting on member articles and adding friends. This will encourage them to do the same for you which will in turn raise your ranking and standing on the network in question.
5. Link to your social bookmark pages. If possible add links to your Social bookmark account to as many other sites as possible. Some article submission directories disapprove of using affiliate sites or similar links in your resource box, but many will overlook this. So it’s a good idea to add your Social Networking page link to your author bio box, if article submissions are a method you use in your daily marketing. Creating a link back to your SB articles and pages will give the URLs on these pages a great boost in search engine ranking and may even help you grab a much sought after top spot on Google or Yahoo.
The above are just a few methods you can employ to raise your chances significantly of getting loads of free web traffic from social networking sites. Apply them today to your marketing and watch your traffic and income soar.
For more info checkout my Secret Blog and Bookmark special report:
“Let Me Know How I Can Help You Get Started Today”
Republished by Blog Post Promoter